Are you ready to significantly reduce labor costs, increase efficiency, and improve customer service?
Landport's Property & Facility Maintenance Management Software offers an easy-to-use, high-performance work order management solution that is:
- Easy to set up and is non-disruptive to your business
- A subscription-based service (no software update fees; one low monthly fee)
- Cloud-based with no software to install
- Unlimited in scalability – always there when you need it
- A patented (U.S. Patent #8,180,661) and proven solution for over 10 years
- Online service requests & work orders
- Instant notifications & streamlined communications
- Preventive maintenance management
- Comprehensive management reports
- Rapid deployment
- Smart phone and tablet ready
- Wireless and paperless workflow
- Emergency management
- Tenant handbook and portal
- No software to purchase or install
- Accessible 24/7
Results-driven, powerful and user-friendly
Landport delivers a robust, configurable system for online service requests, work order management, routine scheduled events, preventive maintenance tasks, instant notifications, asset & resource management, user management, and emergency maintenance management. Landport handles both fixed and mobile assets.
Landport also provides powerful operational analysis tools, which enable facility and property management professionals to measure the efficiency of their management operations and the effectiveness of their vendors and onsite maintenance staff. Landport has a highly diverse customer base, is based in Silicon Valley and has been delivering online property and facility management software since year 2000.
Never Miss a Request or Alert
Securely view pending service requests and get instant notification of changes
Get the best Service Vendor Bid Pricing
Managers can submit service specs and receive bids from multiple vendors
Schedule and Review Tasks
Managers and vendors can schedule and review recurring maintenance tasks
Enjoy Total Site Security
Manage site visitors through an easy check-in/out. Badge printing in calendar format keeps track of visitors without a tedious paper trail
Keep Resources Running Smoothly
Schedule resources such as shared conference rooms, equipment, etc.
Easily Track Warranties
Managers, maintenance staff and vendors can schedule and review recurring maintenance tasks
Keep an Eye on Asset Costs
See cost per unit area per building and get detailed reports on vendor cost, on-time and bidding performance, and customer satisfaction
Stay on Top of Requests
Managers can define automated request routing to vendors for rapid response, and electronic building logs enable all service requests to be quickly reviewed and sorted by date, vendor, service type, etc.
Share Data Across Locations
Data can be shared company-wide by different users at different locations