Property Managers Management Software
Cooler weather is on the way, which means that it is time to make sure that your property is ready for the fall season. Taking the right preventive maintenance steps before the temperatures drop too much can help to ensure that you do not have to deal with any disasters this season. Keep this checklist in mind to get your property in tip-top shape.
- Rain gutters – blocked rain gutters cannot properly direct water away from your property, which can lead to serious issues. Make sure that they are completely cleaned out, preferably after the surrounding trees have already dropped their leaves.
- Animals – raccoons, squirrels, and other animals look for warm places to live during the fall and winter, and your building is the perfect area. Block off any entrances into your basement or attic so that they do not start calling your rental property home.
- Roof – the roof of your building is one of the most important safety features of your building, since it will help to keep the elements out. Check out your roof to make sure that there are no damaged or missing shingles that can let water into the attic space.
- Safety alarms – check all the smoke and carbon monoxide alarms throughout your property to ensure that they are working properly. Any malfunctioning or damaged alarms should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Furnace – thoroughly clean and inspect your entire furnace to make sure that it will keep all of your tenants warm all fall and winter long.
Having the right management software in place can help to ensure that you are able to take care of all the necessary fall maintenance tasks as efficiently as possible. Contact Landport Systems for all of your property managers management software, and to ensure that your rental property has the right workflow that will keep your business efficient.