Most new software technology and apps being rolled out these day are Cloud-based. Not only does the Cloud offer ease of access, independent of where the user is located, but it’s also the perfect platform for storing important data. There are many benefits of operating in the Cloud:
- Accessibility: You can access the Cloud with any Internet ready device, including smartphones, tablets and even smart watches! Being able to tap into all your business information from anywhere, anytime will give you a significant competitive edge.
- Virtualization: Using the Cloud allows you to selectively share vital data with your clients, employees and venders, on an as-needed basis.
- Convenience: Quick and easy access to important business information that otherwise may be difficult to locate in a timely fashion.
- Organization: A greatly enhanced ability to track, monitor and manage complex projects and activities
- Reduced cost: Using the Cloud means lower capital investment. You can avoid having to spend big bucks on expensive hardware and software.
- Higher productivity: The cornerstone of expanding your business, i.e., more work done in less time with fewer resources.
- Improved service: Keeping your clients automatically in the loop makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE!
For more information about the advantages of working in the Cloud, contact Landport in Walnut Creek, California. We will provide you with the optimal Cloud-based solution all of your work order management needs.