Every property manager will understand that staying on top of duties can seem like an Everest task. With paperwork piling up around your ankles, there has never been a better time to take your property management to the digital realm.
Landport Systems helps you to track service orders, work management, and schedule jobs so that you can get back to what you do best. With a digital-based tracking and filing system, you can kiss that stack of paperwork goodbye once and for all.
Any business looking to improve their efficiency and go greener will automatically turn to mobile apps and web-based platforms to manage their business. Through mobile technology, you can reduce paper waste, go eco-friendly, and relay on e-documents, management, and financial services through one entity. In essence, not only is your business more efficient, but the paperwork is finally banished as well.
If you’re looking to minimize your carbon footprint by reducing your paper waste, check out these tips:
- Print on both sides of the paper. Deceptively simple, yet many people don’t give this a thought when printing a multi-page document.
- Switch to electronic documents. Give tenants an e-receipt or file an e-invoice. Simple, effective, and more immediate!
- Purchase recycled paper products. Make sure that your building recycles paper (and cans, plastic, etc.) as well.
- Give Landport Systems a call to get started on your new digital software.
- Check out more tips on how to go greener here.
With a streamlined technology for your property management, you can enjoy a paper-free workplace and improved communications. Get started by contacting Landport Systems, located in Walnut Creek, California today.